The Super Bowl is this Sunday and if you are hosting a get-together, you definitely need to have something to nibble on during the game! These Rosemary Cashews are delicious and a favorite in our house – my mister is obsessed.
This is the perfect game time snack – enjoy!
Rosemary Cashews á la Ina:
- Rosemary (chopped) – approx. 2 tablespoons and a pinch for garnish
- Cayenne Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Brown Sugar – 2 teaspoons
- Kosher Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Butter – 1 tablespoon melted
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spread out cashews on baking sheet; Bake until warm – about 10 min. While cashews are roasting, in a bowl (large enough to fit the cashews in) mix together cayenne, brown sugar, rosemary, salt and butter. Remove cashews from oven and toss in mixture to coat.
Enjoyed best warm.
Photos by Laura Metzler Photography