1. Duffle Bag or Rolling (carry-on size) suitcase – One of my favorite birthday gifts years ago was my classic Louis Vuitton duffle bag and she gets great use both in short and long trips! One advantage to a rolling suitcase is not having to worry about how heavy it is, but something to consider.
2. Carry-all Tote – I use this as my purse or to act as a mini carry-on on larger trips! I swear by my large Louis Vuitton Neverful, but am lusting over the Goyard tote (below). It is so easy to travel with and carry-all 🙂
3. Jewelry Bag – No matter how long of a trip you go on, you should always have a bag for your jewelry – if for no other reason than to keep your pieces together. My mother always taught me to carry jewelry on me when we travel and I’ve always done so. I make sure that my jewelry bag is in my purse/tote/carry-on bag so that no one has access to my pretty jewels but me!
4. Headphones – As a music buff, I HAVE to have the ability to listen to my ‘tunes. Plus, I don’t want to hear any fellow passengers cough, sneeze, cry, whatevs on the flight #aintnobodygottimeforthat
5. Sunglasses – “Sunglasses are a women’s best ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign” ~ Rachel Zoe. I love this and it is so accurate.